Roamer Campus Ambassadors Program
Roamer Campus Ambassador is someone who enjoys meeting new people, encourages others to use Roamer and is happy to help answer any questions someone may have. They are always eager to help out; ensuring new Roamer users and make the most out of their time
while at University.
Roamer Campus Ambassadors also get the opportunity to get involved in exciting projects and assisting Roamer in their marketing and business development process.
Benefits of becoming our Campus Ambassador:
– Commission by the end of every month.
– Experience letter for the time you are enrolled in the program.
– RCAP Certificate
– Free credit and promo codes.
– Special mentions on our digital media and official website.
– Free Roamer trips.
Key Roles and Responsibilities of Campus Ambassadors
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
– Representing the brand positively.
– Participating in event marketing.
– Generating brand awareness through word-of-mouth marketing.
– Being an opinion leader in his/her community.
– Providing feedback and insight on competitive services.
– Promoting the brand via his personal social media accounts.
– Placement and distribution of promotional material on campus.
– Promote tours and trips on Roamer to students.
– Co-host tours for students (summer work).
What Do We Expect From You?
– Be a positive representative of Roamer.
– Be friendly, approachable and happy to answer questions.
– Take the lead on hosting events/activities and encourage students to get involved.
– Use your creative talents to support the team and get students to use Roamer services.
– Show an eagerness to get involved and share your experiences.
Who We’re Looking For?
– Current students who are enrolled in universities at Islamabad or Rawalpindi.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Willingness to share ideas.
– Confident talking in front of large groups and one-to-one situations.
– Energetic and enthusiastic with the drive to want to succeed.
– Willingness to learn and go above and beyond.
– A pro-active attitude.
– An understanding of marketing and brand promotion.